||[Dec. 1st, 2010|08:48 am]
1. Today is probs going to suck. I couldn't fall asleep at all last night, so I gave up at about 6:30 and got ready for the day. I have an exam tonight that I haven't finished studying for, and I don't have time for a nap. The memorization that I am counting on is definitely going to get interesting. The good news is that I know that I would kick the shit out of the exam if I were up to my full mental capacity, so at least I'm not totally fucked.|
2. It's finally December! My icon is finally applicable! An entry or so ago, chemical_laser joked about me using it before Thanksgiving. Psh, instead of bothering to change it to avoid being outdated, being patient won out and now I no longer have that problem.
3. I am eating a ham and provolone cheese sandwich. I went through several years refusing cheese on my sandwiches because I felt that it overpowered everything, so I'd essentially have a ham and sometimes mayo sandwich. Recently, however, I discovered provolone cheese and fell in love (Art totally understands, though) and get obsessive about it to the point where I crave it at 2AM because it's subtle but still fucking delicious and creamy and NOM. I've yet to try it in grilled cheese form because I'm nervous that it won't live up to the trashiness of the traditional American cheese, so for now, I'm happy enough eating hammayoandprovolone sandwiches.
5. So...I think that this might sound a bit creepy and I totes don't want or mean to make anyone feel uncomfortable because believe me, it weirds me out, too. But in my latest ventures into viewing various porn media, I've noticed that A LOT of the actors and actresses look a lot like people from my friends list. It's more disruptive if anything because I get all "Hold the phone! That looks like so-and-so from el-jay!" and then have to rewind, double-check, triple-check, pull up a new tab to check the person's icons, and compare those to the actors. Stop interrupting my porn, guys!
4. I have a tooth in the back of my mouth that hurts really badly. Actually, I think it's the jaw more than the tooth. I noticed earlier that it was hurting me to open my mouth wide enough to chew my nails (so this is kind of a mixed blessing?) and now I am hurting while trying to enjoy my sandwich. At first I was wondering whether I should wait until winter break to get whatever it is taken care of when I go back home at my regular dentist, but UCF has a dental center now, and while it's not free like the health center, it's still supposed to be pretty cheap, and they take a lot of insurance plans. If they accept mine, I'm going to try to make an appointment for Friday or something because while I don't mind not being able to chew my nails, this pain is trying to get between provolone and me, and that is not okay.
5. My boobs are huge today! Well, they're pretty substantial everyday, but today they just feel especially ridiculous. Those who follow me on Twitter will remember my tweet from last night in which I remarked on this observation. Srsly, wtf boobs? Stop growing plzkthx, I can't afford to buy bras in a larger size AGAIN.
6. Congratulations to all the badasses that won NaNoWriMo! I had a novel started but then I got sick on the second day and stayed sick for the rest of the month. My novel was supposed to be 50,000 words of smut, but what with having Kleenex shoved up my nose all the time, it was nearly impossible to get into the sexy mindset necessary for writing sex scenes, let alone get out of bed to write. Maybe next year then.